We’ve added 80+ new products to our website, www.RaisinBoat.com, that you won’t want to miss – including a full line of premium, archival cardstock in our BoatHouse Collection(TM). To share all all of the fun stuff with you, we’re offering a free “Sneak Peek” sampler pack featuring some of our latest products to new rental signups or purchases over $35!
Want to try our new cardstock to see its quality first-hand, or play with some fun new Raisin Boat products – for FREE? Just sign up for any new rental membership on or before Sunday, August 7, 2011! Or, if you’re already a renter, just place an order by the deadline for at least $35 (before applicable tax and shipping).
Inside your sampler pack, you’ll receive a sample of:
- BoatHouse Collection (TM) cardstock - enough to make four cards!
- KaiserCrafts Rhinestones
- Sticky Thumb dimensionals
- Silk Ribbon
- Birdie Brad
- Baker's Twine and more
You’ll have enough goodies to make four cards – like these fun samples that we did using two sets - "Treemendous" and "Riverwalk Floral" - to show you a few of the creative possibilities! You can easily adapt these card layouts to your current rental set images. This free “Sneak Peek” sampler pack offer is good until Sunday August 7, 2011.
-Stamp a sentiment. We stamped "happy birthday" in two rows.
- Add silk ribbon provided in your pack to the top portion.
-Adhere the stamped Pool Party piece to the Brighton Beach White - Ultra cardstock card base. The Ultra cardstock is heavier and makes a nice, sturdy card base that stands well.
-Add rhinestones to the centers of each stamped flower.
-We also added white accent dots on the individual flower petals using our Signo White Opaque pen.
- Score the Tiki Hut card base in half.
- Stamp the tri-circular design from "Treemendous" stamp set on Tiki Hut cardstock. We used Memento Ink Pad Potter's Clay.
- Punch out a 3" circle from the Tropical Sunset cardstock.
- Stamp the large flower image from "Riverwalk Floral" stamp set on the Brighton Beach White cardstock and color. We used Memento ink pad in Rich cocoa to stamp the sentiment and flower and various Copic markers to color in the flower.
- Punch the flower out using a 2 3/4" circular punch. Stamp a sentiment. We curved our clear stamp sentiment on our acrylic block to fit the curve of our focal point. Add a rhinestone to the center of the flower.
- Add stitching lines around the perimeter of the Brigthon Beach White circle. We used Memento Marker in Rich Cocoa.
- Mat the flower piece with the Tropical Sunset piece using the Sticky Thumb dimensionals in your pack.
- Lastly, we added the Baker's Twine from your pack around the focal point and adhered the entire matted design to the card base. You're done and on to the next card....
- Score the Think Pink cardstock in half. Stamp the tri-floral design on the Think Pink card base front using Memento ink pad, Rose Bud.
- Stamp the strip of Brighton Beach White with the whimsical scroll design from the same set. We used Rich Cocoa ink. We stamped it so close to the left edge that part of it stamped off of the sheet. Color in the centers of flowers with Memento Marker Rose Bud.
-Stamp additional accent flowers from the set "Treemendous" in Rose Bud including one on a separate piece. Punch that one out and use a Sticky Thumb dimensional to "pop" it on top.
- Adhere white strip to Pear Salad cardstock strip. Attach the entire focal point to the folded card base and you're done!
- Score the Coffee Bean cardstock card base in half.
- Stamp the tree, leaves and flowers from Treemendous on the Ivory coast card front. We used Memento inks - Rich Cocoa, Pear Tart and Rose Bud. Your birdie might be a different color. Simply select a matching or coordinating color for the flowers to match your bird.
- Punch a small hole by one of the tree's branches and attach the birdie brad.
- Curl your sentiment on an acrylic block to make a rounded corner. Stamp and then round the corners of the cardstock with a corner rounder. Stamp additional flowers around the sentiment.
- Attach Pear Tart cardstock to card base. Next, use the Sticky Thumb dimensionals to "pop" the focal point on the top of the card front. That's all it takes!
Memento markers, ink pads, Signo opaque white pen and other supplies are available at www.RaisinBoat.com.