Kelly created the accordion pleated backdrop to the compass by die-cutting three lacy scalloped circles. She scored between the scallops, cut them open and adhered together to form a a rosette design. Great idea Kelly!
|Kelly's design includes three lacy, scalloped-edge die-cuts that were|
adhered together to create a rosette. Raisin Boat stamp sets,
"Christmas Time and Polka Dots" were used for this project.
|Kelly's work is featured in the latest Paper Crafts, "Holiday Cards" publication.|
Check out page 76 to see Kelly's card!
For more holiday card ideas using Raisin Boat stamp sets, visit or Idea Gallery at www.RaisinBoat.com.
We'd love to see your work published, too!
If one of your works of art is published, we will send you a gift certificate for $50 in Raisin Boat products or $35 in cash. It's our way of saying "thank-you!" Your project must meet the following requirements:
- Raisin Boat stamp set(s) and/or products must be the focal point of the project.
- Your project must identify Raisin Boat stamps on the same page as the published work.
- There is a $100 per publication maximum and $150 per month maximum for multiple publications.
- A photo or a copy of the published work in the publication is required to be eligible for compensation. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org for submission.
- Online publications, e-zines and international publications do not qualify for payment.
- Creating Keepsakes (http://www.creatingkeepsakesblog.com/submit-your-work/)
- Paper Crafts (http://www.papercraftsmag.com/submissions/index.html )
- Scrapbooks, Etc. (http://www.scrapbooksetc.com/blogs/challenge/2010/01/22/submit-your-pages-and-projects/)
- Card Maker - (http://www.cardmakermagazine.com/designer_guidelines.php)
- Just Cards - (http://scottpublications.com/jcmag/jcguidelines.shtml)
- Scrap & Stamp Arts - (http://www.scottpublications.com/ssa/ssa-submit.shtml)
- The Stampers' Sampler - (http://www.stampington.com/submissions/#tss)
We hope to see your published work soon!
Bobbi and Kim