Hi everyone, and welcome to our very first Raisin Boat challenge! We're excited to announce that we'll be having a monthly challenge here at the Raisin Boat Blog.
We would love to see what all of you are creating with Raisin Boat stamps. So, our first challenge is to create a card, scrapbook page, or other craft item using ANY RAISIN BOAT STAMPS you would like.
The prize for this challenge is going to be ANY Raisin Boat set of the winner's choice! The winner will be drawn on July 12 using random.org.
Take a look at the great ideas the Raisin Boat Design Crew Team has created for you to get you started.
You can read about their cards on their blogs. Just click on their name to get to their blog. They would no doubt love to hear from you. Have fun with the challenge!
How to Enter Our Blog Challenge
(We accept any card, scrapbook page or other craft project featuring Raisin Boat stamps)
If you don’t have a blog, you can e-mail your entry (with your name and email address) to email@example.com.
If you do have a blog, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the bottom of the blog challenge posting and look for a little blue shape with a picture of a frog on it and the words “add your link”. Click on this button.
2. Three boxes will now appear underneath the blue button. In the first box, you need to put the URL or web address for your blog post. The easiest way to do this is to copy the blog post address and then paste it into this box. When you click on the title of your blog, the http address will change and have more information. That is what you want to copy and paste.
3. Underneath this in the next box, please put your name – whatever you write here will appear on the blog challenge post.
4. In the next box down, you can put your e-mail address, if you wish.
5. Click on the "submit link" blue button, and you will see your name appear on the numbered list at the end of the challenge post. This means that your "link" has been captured. If you click on your name, you will be taken to your blog post.