Thank you to everyone who joined our first challenge! Every card was amazing. Thank goodness that we used a random number generator to pick a winner. It would be too hard to pick one best card.
The lucky number was 2, and that was Andrea B. with this adorable card using our "Hug a Hamster" set -- the ball really spins across the front!
Andrea, you will receive a free Raisin Boat stamp set of your choice. Please email email@example.com with your set name and mailing address.
This month, our challenge is to use your Raisin Boat stamps to create a birthday card, scrapbook page or any birthday creation. Please link your entry by noon CST on August 12.
The Raisin Boat Design Crew Team has some wonderful creations for you to get you started.
How to Enter Our Blog Challenge
(We accept any card, scrapbook page or other craft project featuring Raisin Boat stamps)
If you don’t have a blog, you can e-mail your entry (with your name and email address) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post it for you.
If you do have a blog, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the bottom of the blog challenge posting and look for a little blue shape with a picture of a frog on it and the words “add your link”. Click on this button.
2. Three boxes will now appear underneath the blue button. In the first box, you need to put the URL or web address for your blog post. The easiest way to do this is to copy the blog post address and then paste it into this box. When you click on the title of your blog, the http address will change and have more information. That is what you want to copy and paste.
3. Underneath this in the next box, please put your name – whatever you write here will appear on the blog challenge post.
4. In the next box down, you can put your e-mail address, if you wish.
5. Click on the "submit link" blue button, and you will see your name appear on the numbered list at the end of the challenge post. This means that your "link" has been captured. If you click on your name, you will be taken to your blog post.