"Jar of Kisses" Valentine
Our small pillow boxes fit perfectly in our mason jar from "Sealed With a Kiss" stamp set. I added a special cover and some twine to "seal" it at the top.
- Follow the pattern from my February 4, 2012 post. A diagram with the dimensions are listed in the post.
- Stamp the jar, hearts and to/from on the front panel of the card.
- Color in the hearts using markers. I used R46 and RV09 Copic markers.
- Cut out the inside of the entire jar.
- Add two slits - one on each side for the sentiment to insert into.
- Stamp the sentiment on a 1/2" X 3" piece of cardstock.
- Hand cut the top faux fabric cover from patterned paper. Attach to the top of the jar. I used an oval scallop punch to make the bottom edge. The top is a separate piece. I attached the two together. The Baker's Twine conceals the seam.
- Fold the card at the score lines and adhere/staple the bottom together.
- Insert the pillow box filled with Kisses from the side.
Here's a view of the side of the valentine. You can fit approximately 7-8 Hershey Kisses in a box. M&Ms, Skittles, gumballs and other candies can be used, too.
"Sealed with a Kiss" Box
Our cupcake boxes can be "loved" up using pearl pens in pink, red, silver, gold, black or any color you like! I used red to make these hearts on the clear box. To make a perfect heart, I punched one out, attached it to the side of the box with repositionable tape and then added dots around the perimeter for a perfect shaped heart. Once the dots were dry, I removed the heart template.
The tag was made using stamp set, "What a Zoo, Too!" and our Short Cuts pre-cut cardstock. These boxes are food-safe and include an insert to hold a cupcake in place. They come 3 in a package.
For a complete list of products used, visit our Idea Gallery at www.RaisinBoat.com.
Happy Valentine's Day (soon)! Smiles, Bobbi